1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal Terms and Conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital Harper & Blake gift cards, purchased online through the Harper & Blake website (harperandblake.co.uk).
2. Harper & Blake reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions of our gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Harper & Blake gift cards remain the property of Harper & Blake, who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
3. The value of your gift card can be redeemed online at harperandblake.co.uk. All gift cards are issued in pounds sterling (GBP) and you will be responsible for any foreign exchange rates applicable on the date of the transaction/s performed. Please note, any redemptions, balance enquiries and refunds will also be reflected in GBP.
4. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another gift card.
5. The maximum amount that an individual Harper & Blake gift card can hold is £100 ; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers.
6. You can perform a balance enquiry by contacting the Harper & Blake customer service team.
7. Gift cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order. When paying for part of an order, the remaining balance must be paid using a different payment method, such as a credit/debit card or PayPal.
8. Only one gift card may be used per online order.
9. All our gift cards have a unique code, which is required for online purchases. Harper & Blake cannot be held responsible for any balance lost as a result of theft or fraud, or through any unauthorised use where the code has become known to another party.
10. Should you lose your gift card confirmation email, Harper & Blake will resend it to you at your request.
11. Please retain a used gift card email should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card.
12. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid using the Harper & Blake gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used.
14. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.